The fourth edition of the International Workshop on Lot-Sizing will be held in Brussels, Belgium. The venue of the workshop is the "University Foundation", at a walking distance from the historical centre of Brussels.
As in the previous year, the goal of the workshop is to cover recent advances in lot sizing: new approaches for classical problems, new relevant problems, integration of lot sizing with other problems such as scheduling, distribution or vehicle routing, presentation of case studies, etc. The workshop will also aim at favoring exchanges between researchers and enhancing fruitful collaboration.
Local organizing Committee:
- Mathieu Van Vyve, Université catholique de Louvain, Belgium (email@example.com).
- Laurence A. Wolsey, Université catholique de Louvain, Belgium (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Fahimeh Shamsaei, Université catholique de Louvain, Belgium (email@example.com).
- Tanguy Kegelart, Université catholique de Louvain, Belgium (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Nabil Absi (France)
- Bernardo Almada-Lobo (Portugal)
- Stéphane Dauzère-Pérès (France)
- Meltem Denizel (Turkey)
- Bernard Fortz(Belgium)
- Raf Jans (Canada)
- Safia Kedad-Sidhoum (France)
- Alf Kimms (Germany)
- Mathieu Van Vyve (Belgium)
- Laurence A. Wolsey (Belgium)
- Hande Yaman (Turkey)